Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Hello Again!

Well, the CAA's and spring (hopefully), are around the corner.  I wanted to let everyone know that I am hoping to be able to present a few preliminary results from my survey in a paper at the CAA's.  So this is another call out to anyone who may be interested in filling out the survey to please do so as soon as you have a few moments.  It will only take maybe 10 minutes of your time.  The industry in Ontario currently has no baseline data creating a demographic profile for professionals, students or interested parties to use in order to gain a perspective on the state of professional archaeology in this province. By completing this survey you will be helping to correct this gap and to allow comparisons with the national and international archaeological community.  Also, if you know of anyone who may be interested please forward the link to them, or circulate it through your company.  Anyone who has worked within the CRM, ARM, Consultant, For-Profit, etc., industry within the last 24 months is qualified to complete the survey.  It is completely anonymous and I will ONLY use aggregate data.  Although, if interested, I will be conducting follow-up interviews to provide context and more holistic data for my final research project.  If you are willing to be considered for an interview on the topics broached in the survey, and on the development of professionalism and expertise in the industry, please contact me directly at pgoetzwestern@gmail.com, or pgoetz2@uwo.ca.

To complete the short survey profiling the profession, please click on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MgvwPbMHlDHdi1zTfgXCaoHM5yfvrbaNM9s8tlrwMgU/viewform?embedded=true

Have a great day, thank you for your time and support, and I hope to see you soon at the CAA's!

No comments:

Post a Comment